Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Steps

Thomas took his first steps today. The greatest thing about it was we all got to see it- Paul, Allison, and I! He took 2 steps toward the center of her room (we were getting her up before Paul went to work) and then plopped down on his behind. Pretty exciting!

Allison's teacher told me that she's all of a sudden seeming like such a bigger kid. Apparently she talks all the time, describing in detail what she's doing, what everyone else is doing, and what they'll do next. She's doing great with the potty at school, too, which was a main concern of mine. I guess she just goes when she has to, so I'm so glad they don't have to follow her around. It makes me feel good to think that others are noticing her maturity and good behavior...makes it seem like we're doing alright by her. I hope it continues!

Here's the 2 of them, hanging out before naptime.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

what a cute video! It was fun to hear our voice again too!

And yes, its always nice to have someone else noticing what a great job your child is doing.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How exciting. He walked! I am thrilled! And I can't believe how fast AllyCat is growing up. You called mom, right? She has to know everything first!
Love you!
-Jamie