Saturday, March 29, 2008
Update
Ok, for the 3 people that actually read this blog, I need to make an update regarding my previous post. It turns out that Allison actually got a hand stamp before class since they arrived early and she got to dance with the little girls who are in the class before hers. She did eventually get a hand stamp in her normal class; she just had to wait because she already had one. My mom felt so bad that she didn't tell me that...I guess they noticed it looked a little funny, too, and what they didn't catch on film was the teacher telling Allison that she already had a stamp. Still...she's right there, waiting patiently...would it have hurt to just stamp her hand and be done with it? It made me feel better nevertheless since I was about ready to call and complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Exactly. It's a hand stamp for crying out loud. Give the cute girl another one!
I never know where to answer questions so I'll come to your blog. I put a little link on my blog post too that takes you to our church's home page that has general conference. Twice a year we have it where the leaders of our church, speak to all the church members world wide and its televised, on the internet and broadcast via satellite to all the church buildings. We watch it at home on TV because we get the BYU channel on our cable. Then we can watch in our PJs. Which I did. :)
Post a Comment