Since I treat this blog as a diary of sorts for our daily lives with the kids, I just had to post about the Disney Princess paraphanelia we have around our house. It all started with a DVD labeled "Disney Princesses" for us to know we were in trouble. Here's what our collection entails, and each item is part of the Disney Princesses brand:
1. Naturally, each of the princesses in their respective movies, which was really what we had to start: Snow White, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and a new Princesses DVD.
2. Blanket and pillow set
3. Play tent
4. Action figures of all six princesses, complete with tiny shoes and dresses (the shoes kill me since they're easy to lose...I'm constantly gathering them into a bag and setting them up high, away from Thomas)
5. Mini-calendar
6. Bracelet
7. Barbie size Snow White doll (this one is new)
8. Cindarella play dress
9. T-shirt (greatest hand-me-down ever)
10. Princess panties, 3 full sets (Target is the best!)
11. Books (too many to name here)
12. Princess fruit snacks (these used to be a potty bribe but they've begun collecting dust on top of the fridge)
13. silk pillow with sequins on the border (b-day present which scored many oohs and aahs)
14. bathing suit (can't wait to use it this summer)
15. nightgown (this was also an item which started the craze last summer, even though it's the tackiest polyester you'd ever find)
16. nighttime pull-ups (even though she stays dry most nights, these are a favorite of hers so we indulge her)
17. princess cups and bowl
18. coloring books
That's all I can think of right now, but this list is pretty lengthy as is. The topper: we're going to see the Disney Princesses on Ice this week! I think Allison will be overwhelmed with excitement! Photos to follow, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Princesses on Ice sounds like a dream come true for Allison. How fun! I'll be anxious to hear how it is and to see if its something I should take Maren to someday.
Ryan was obsessed with the disney princesses from about ages 2 -4. Enjoy Allison's obsession while you can! Pretty soon she'll be wanting to wear boy shorts (like my Ryan), instead. Drives me nuts.
Post a Comment