Sorry to quote Alanis, but life can truly be ironic sometimes. In my last post I believe I said that we were done having kids...well, so much for that, as I am 5 weeks pregnant with #3. Oops is an understatement. It's funny because I just spent the last year sort of wanting another baby, just not right now. The move to Colorado changed my mind because being here made us feel more settled and more complete. It was a major shock at first, quickly followed by fear, but by the next day we sort of accepted it and now we're ready to just deal with it. We told our parents- we were all together this past weekend for brunch (mine were in town for the weekend)- and everyone was surprised and very excited. I'm due somewhere around early April. We'll know for sure after my first u/s later this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That must be a major shock! After such a firm decision too that you felt done. Well, congratulations! Think, years from now you'll be wondering how your family was ever complete without him/her.
Congrats on the baby! I'm sure it is scary but how exciting!!!
Jen Mucha
Post a Comment