Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally...a post!

Since most of you know we've moved in, here are some pictures of things we've been doing since being settled. We took a drive up Flagstaff Mt. in Boulder and had a mini-picnic Sunday morning. We tried walking/hiking around but Allison is still a bit young to go very far. We'll keep trying!


Al and Mom, Flagstaff Mt.
Our backyard is probably the highlight of the house. Finally, a yard we can use, that's safe and clean. I let the kids roam freely back there and they love it. The only thing is Thomas likes playing with the birdbath, which by itself is harmless (I don't care about how dirty he gets), but he tries to move it and it seems really breakable, for some reason. So once he gets his mind set on trying to destroy the thing, and can't be distracted easily, that's when I know it's time to go inside. It's been hot lately so I let the kids have popsicles back there. Ahhh, summer!


The view from the lawn is pretty. The owner before the previous owners was a landscape architect. It really shows!
Paul and kids atop Flagstaff









2 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow. Beautiful yard Becky! Love it. And good for you for getting out on a hike with the little ones.

Lor said...

Hey Becky, thanks for posting the photos. I hope to see a few more of your new home. The yard is beautiful. Also loved the mountain views. All we have here is sand and desert. Have to go to Oman for mountains. I miss them. Too long since I've been to Tahoe.