We went to Studio Grow last Friday with Christie and little Aidan and the kids had a blast. Here are a couple of pictures:
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Just some fun pictures to share
Nothing really new to report, although Thomas is sleeping like a champ now. All I have to do is be consistent and NOT go into his room, period, and it should do the trick. I can't believe he'll be 1 in just 10 days. This year has gone by faster than fast. He's walking a lot more now, taking several steps at a time. We're not quite there yet, though, but he sure likes to practice.
We went to Studio Grow last Friday with Christie and little Aidan and the kids had a blast. Here are a couple of pictures:


We went to Studio Grow last Friday with Christie and little Aidan and the kids had a blast. Here are a couple of pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, so glad to hear Thomas is sleeping well now. You must feel like a new woman!
I do, I feel like a new woman. I also kicked caffeine last month so I really feel like a normal person in the mornings now!
Post a Comment