Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rachel's 4 month stats

Rachel turned 4 months yesterday..unbelievable how time flies. We were anxious to see how big she was (weight and height/length) because she really seems to be softer, squishier, and more pleasantly fattened up. By this time the other two were pretty chunky so I was hedging my bets as to what Rachel would weigh. Well, she's 13 lbs, 14 oz., pretty close to the 15 lbs I'd guessed. She's in the middle, percentile-wise. She's long, though...in the 95th percentile for height. I thought she was chunky but I guess not as chunky as her sibs...

Allison was 16 lbs, 1 oz. at 4 months- 90th percentile. I was dressing her in the 6 month clothing, which fit fine, but her legs definitely buldged out. Here's what she looked like (check out those thighs):



Thomas was, get this, 17 lbs, 5 oz.!!! Holy cow!!! (Literally.) He was also a chunker. I had already set aside the infant car seat since he was too cramped in there. (Again, look at those thighs.) Here's what he looked like:



And here's little Rachel. I guess she really is little, by Larsen offspring standards. How cute is this bathing suit?



My sister is here this week and it's been awesome, awesome, awesome having her around. The kids love her and she really helps with them. (So much so that I think she's ready to be a mom!) Allison especially loves her and wants her to read bedtime stories instead of Paul and I. Fine with us...having an extra adult around is like having a vacation (almost)!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! They all look like siblings, for sure. . .so cute!
Glad you're enjoying time with your sister.
See you soon!

Bridget said...

Yeah, how fun to have your sister visit! Extra adult help is always so nice too. Love the little swimsuit on Rachel. I can't believe she is so big already. Well, not big comparatively I guess. :)